Sunday, March 31, 2013

Recipe Test: Spinach Crepes with Ricotta, Tomatoes & Basil

Credit: cinnamonspiceandeverythingnice.com

Click here for recipe

INGREDIENTS:

  • Spinach
  • Salt
  • Milk
  • Eggs
  • Butter
  • Basil
  • Flour (I used whole wheat pastry flour)
  • Olive oil
  • Tomatoes
  • Garlic
  • Ricotta
  • Parmesan cheese








This dinner took some time because you have to make the crepes first ... then stuff them ... then heat them again.  I went a little too heavy on the butter .  Next time I may try more spinach in the batter, more tomatoes inside and less butter in the pan!  They were damn good though.  Hubby thought they were bland but that was easily taken care of with a little salt & pepper. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to know you visited and what you think! I'm also thankful for any ideas, tips or suggestions as I'm still learning to cook and to live a real / whole foods lifestyle.