Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Recipe Test: Miroissa Juice

Credit:  blissfulnutrition.blogspot.ca

Click here for recipe

INGREDIENTS:

  • Kale
  • Red Grapes
  • Carrots


Once again the color was a bit scary!  Dark mossy green.  I can't even begin to imagine what I'd have thought had someone handed this to me a year ago to drink!  I probably would have cussed them out and gone and gotten a diet soda.   But I'm getting brave here so I gave it a shot ... and surprise it tasted AWESOME!  The grapes and carrot give it sweet that hides the kale, but not too sweet.  A perfect green juice for breakfast.   Love it! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to know you visited and what you think! I'm also thankful for any ideas, tips or suggestions as I'm still learning to cook and to live a real / whole foods lifestyle.