Monday, March 25, 2013

Recipe Test: Green Reset Smoothie

Credit:  ??  Found on Pinterest - says "Photo by Joao M. Fernandes"

Recipe:  Two handfuls spinach, 1 apple, 1 banana, 1 cup yogurt, 5 strawberries & 1/2 orange.


Okay ... so my picture looks oh soooo edible!  (sense sarcasm?)   Well, since the only credit I can give on this one is the photographer I may as well also show you the picture.  It looks a heck of a lot better than mine!  


Photo Credit: http://www.flickr.com/photos/kamikun/4254826122/

It was a good smoothie.  I am still not used to room temperature smoothies as before this journey of mine I've always used some kind of frozen fruit.  I may use a frozen banana next time but it was still refreshing.  A great way to get fruit & veggies!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to know you visited and what you think! I'm also thankful for any ideas, tips or suggestions as I'm still learning to cook and to live a real / whole foods lifestyle.