Friday, May 31, 2013

Recipe Test: Spinach Burgers

Credit: thevillagecook.com

Click here for recipe

INGREDIENTS:

  • Spinach
  • Egg
  • Onion
  • Shredded cheese (I used Monterrey jack)
  • Bread crumbs (I used whole wheat)
  • Red pepper flakes
  • Salt
  • Garlic powder

Quick and easy to mix together.  Just form into patties and cook on a skillet the same way you would a pancake.


I used my olive oil sprayer so that it wouldn't be too much oil.  Worked very well.  


They aren't what one would call pretty ... but they are yummy.  And this one is definitely HUBBY APPROVED!  He scarfed them all down so no leftovers at all.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to know you visited and what you think! I'm also thankful for any ideas, tips or suggestions as I'm still learning to cook and to live a real / whole foods lifestyle.