Friday, May 24, 2013

Recipe Test: Inner Goddess Detox Salad

Credit:  iowagirleats.com  (LOVE HER!)

Click here for full recipe

INGREDIENTS:

  • Kale
  • Baby Spinach
  • Cabbage or Coleslaw Mix
  • Almonds
  • Strawberries
  • Blueberries
  • Cucumber
  • Raspberries
  • Olive oil based salad dressing 


Lots & lots of kale & spinach ... soooo good for me! 


Lot's of good stuff in this .... closer view so you can see!


Iowagirleats also had a quick suggestion for a homemade dressing so I tried that too.  Just 3 Tbsp balsamic vinegar and a Tbsp of your choice of all fruit jam - shake shake shake and go!  

Damn good salad!  





1 comment:

  1. Looks delicious, can't wait to try...especially with shake shake shake dressing

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to know you visited and what you think! I'm also thankful for any ideas, tips or suggestions as I'm still learning to cook and to live a real / whole foods lifestyle.