Sunday, January 27, 2013

Sweet Tooth SATISFIED! Recipe Test: Primal Fudge

Credit:  Practical Paleo Blog

Click here for full recipe

INGREDIENTS:

  • Coconut oil
  • Cocoa powder
  • Smooth Almond or Peanut butter (I used peanut butter)
  • Honey or Maple Syrup (I used honey this time)
  • Vanilla
I have a major sweet tooth and so each week I've been trying out recipes that will help me satisfy it.  I'm trying not to go too crazy with desserts but also not to deny myself.  So far I'd just made brownies and chocolate 'power balls' but when I saw this one on pinterest I saved it for the future.  It was super easy and it is SOOOOOO GOOD!   I think even my pre- whole / real foods taste buds would have rejoiced on this one.



I put some in my muffin tin but I only have one so then put the rest in ice cube trays.  Once they are refrigerated for a while it goes from a thick batter consistency to a softer chocolate - melts almost immediately on your hands but well worth it!



WILL be making again.  WILL be hiding from husband!  The little girl in me is sooooo happy right now!

Photo credit: http://cocoa-heaven.com/chocolate-festivals-for-the-ultimate-chocoholics/


No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to know you visited and what you think! I'm also thankful for any ideas, tips or suggestions as I'm still learning to cook and to live a real / whole foods lifestyle.