Saturday, June 8, 2013

Recipe Test: Strawberry Energy Smoothie

Credit: aharmonyhealing.com

Click here for full recipe

INGREDIENTS:

  • Coconut water
  • Coconut milk
  • Strawberries
  • Cucumber
  • Spinach
  • Chia Seeds
  • Sweetener - I used maple syrup


This was one of my lunches this week.  I love how some of these smoothies come out so 'confetti' looking.  This one had pinks, reds and several shades of green to it.  


Quick & easy to grab for lunch!  Kept me full until dinner too!  It does need a little extra sweetener for taste.   Not much though.  The cucumber & coconut makes it pretty refreshing.  



No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to know you visited and what you think! I'm also thankful for any ideas, tips or suggestions as I'm still learning to cook and to live a real / whole foods lifestyle.