Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Recipe: Pork Carnitas Tacos

Credit: 100 Days of Real Food Blog

Click here for full recipe

INGREDIENTS:

  • Pork Shoulder or Boston Butt Roast
  • Oregano
  • Pepper
  • Salt
  • Cumin
  • Onion
  • Garlic
  • Salsa
  • Corn Tortillas
  • Avocado
  • Cilantro


I forgot to take pictures of the actual tacos but above is the leftover pulled pork.  I didn't get the full 2.5 pounds the recipe called for since there were just two of us.  Next time I'll either get more and freeze the leftovers or won't cook as long because it was a little too dry.  Once it was all together in the tortilla it was pretty damn good though.  




No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to know you visited and what you think! I'm also thankful for any ideas, tips or suggestions as I'm still learning to cook and to live a real / whole foods lifestyle.