Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Recipe Test: Spring Salad with Orange Vinaigrette

Credit: dineanddish.net

Click here for full recipe

INGREDIENTS:

  • Orange Zest
  • Orange Juice
  • Balsamic Vinegar
  • Honey
  • Kosher Salt
  • Pepper
  • Olive Oil
  • Spring Mix Salad Greens
  • Jalsberg Cheese (It's a mellow Swiss)
  • Bacon or Turkey Bacon
  • Walnuts







Hubby requested "lots of salad" this week since it's "summerish" ... that's not even a real word but okay Hubby you got it!  So another salad!  He claims this one is as good as the Farmers Market Salad but I personally disagree.  It's not bad.  The dressing was great.  I think it was the cheese that turned me off.  I'm not a big fan of swiss cheese.  Definitely worth trying if you like it.   Especially the dressing - yummy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to know you visited and what you think! I'm also thankful for any ideas, tips or suggestions as I'm still learning to cook and to live a real / whole foods lifestyle.