Thursday, April 25, 2013

Recipe Test: Banana Oatmeal Breakfast Muffins

Credit:  fitandhealthywithdebbie.blogspot.com

Click here for full recipe

INGREDIENTS:

  • Rolled oats
  • Yogurt
  • Eggs
  • Honey
  • Baking powder
  • Soda
  • Flax seed
  • Vanilla
  • Bananas
I wanted something easy and quick this week for breakfasts so I whipped up a batch of these muffins. Super simple (and fast) to make.  I added dried blueberries and walnuts to the first batch.   I may try other things next time.  DEFINITELY will be a next time.   I wonder if I could leave the bananas out?   You can barely taste them though.  Even Hubby who HATES bananas scarfed them down.  Of course I told him there were bananas in them hoping he'd leave them alone ... fail.  


No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to know you visited and what you think! I'm also thankful for any ideas, tips or suggestions as I'm still learning to cook and to live a real / whole foods lifestyle.